Recipe Contest Winners
Recipes so easy anyone can do it!
Set it and forget it!
Baked or Fried
Broiled. Baked. or Deep Fried.
Sashimi or Raw
Civiche. Sushi. Sashimi. Best of recipes
Smoked Salmon DIY
We know it looks intimidating! But Try this! Its actually so easy. Step by step guide to the best smoked fish you've ever had
Honey Salmon For Your Honey!
o 1/4 cup oil
o 2 tablespoons honey
o 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
o 1 -2 clove garlic, minced
o cayenne pepper
o 1/4 teaspoon coriander
o 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
o 2 (6 ounce) salmon steaks or 2 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
o to taste dill sprigs, for garnish
1. Combine the oil, honey, mustard, garlic, cayenne, coriander, lemon juice and salt in a shallow dish. Mix well.
2. Add the salmon and let marinate for 30 minutes at room temp.
3. Place the salmon on a med.-hot fire, grill the salmon five to six minutes per side or until they flake easily.
4. Remove from grill and garnish with the dill sprigs.
Easy Salmon Recipe: Teriyaki Glaze Salmon
• 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
• 1/4 stick of butter
• 1/4 of a whole lemon to taste
• 1/2 cup soy sauce to taste
• 2-4 (6-8 ounce) boneless salmon fillet
1. Preheat the oven’s broiler and set the oven rack at about 6 inches from the heat source; prepare the rack of a broiler pan with cooking spray. Or prepare BBQ grill in similar manner.
2. In a separate pan melt butter and add lemon and brown sugar. Slowly add soy sauce to taste. Add more brown sugar to taste if desired. You want a sweet salty teriyaki taste
3. Let cool and then pour over raw salmon fillets. Let marinate in refrigerator covered for 1/2 hour to an hour.
4. Cook under the preheated broiler until the fish flakes easily with a fork, 10 to 15 minutes. Always on the side of undercooking. If it comes out too undercooked for your tastes, you can always throw the fish back on the grill for a minute or two. It’s hard to un-cook an overcooked fish, though.